queen bee cute animation 1 pictures, backgrounds and images

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Done - my last bit of painting in the family room!

 OMG I can't believe it.  After all this time I am finally finished painting my family - Baseboards, Trim, Walls...WOW I am so glad I can rest!!!!



 My wall after the 2nd coat of paint
 Another shot of the wall
 Not sure if you noticed - but it's dark outside now in this picture!  Yeah I worked that long!!!
 ceiling on the far wall
 OOPS!!!  Looks like my painting may not be done - oh my gosh
 Taking the painters tape off slowly and I am still left with this mess
 corner on the other side of the room...same problem
 a shot of the vents I almost forgot to paint
 Some random shots of the room now


 YEP watching the skins game!!!  Yeah baby we won today too!!!!
Last pic of the wall by the kitchen!

So now all I have to do is peel the remainder of the tape off the wall in this section here, arrange furniture, and I'm done.  OOOOOH wait one minute, the ceiling.  OMG I have no idea when I want to do it, but it's gotta be soon.  I don't want the room to look unfinished, so I guess I have more painting to do after all.  The week between Xmas and New Years I want to get that brick painted and the mantel.  Hopefully I will have those pics in the near future!!!  Another project.........

No comments:

Post a Comment