queen bee cute animation 1 pictures, backgrounds and images

Sunday, November 6, 2011

After another long day of painting...

OK, so after this super long day here's what I was able to do in my family room makeover:

 You can see here the paint and primer on the wall.  I can not believe what a difference.  I thought that primer I was using was bright....but here looks gray.

 HAHA...yeah I know it's Barney Ruble, Flintstones kept me company while I was painting.
 I started paiting to the right of the frame of the slider
 Another shot of the painting.
 A shot of the corner on the other side of the room
 Here's a pic of the mantel.

 Here I am starting to move down the wall, again you can see the primer and paint side by side.
  Here I am starting to move down the wall, again you can see the primer and paint side by side.
 Well I guess now you can see that it's dark outside and here's what I have to show for it.
 Coming across the mantel and on top of the fireplace.
 Another shot of the mantel
 Here's the corner
 bottom half of the corner
 All the way down the wall now...I never thought I'd get here.
 Here's the end of the wall which was also finished with primer this morning and also got a coat of paint.
 That's the entrance to the basement, you can see the door is gone now, but it's to make my painting a lot easier.  That frame and trim work was a bit@* on my hands to do.
Here's another shot of the area where the slider is.  You can see where the paint and primer is here too.  So now I will be doing a second coat of paint on the walls and I'll just about be done with all the painting in this room.  Then comes the fun part of getting my beach decor in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment