queen bee cute animation 1 pictures, backgrounds and images

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Been outta touch...

WOW, it's been a while since I've posted here.  SORRY!  I missed you all too!  I'm trying to think of some of the things I've been trying to do.

Well I did have that 50th B-day party for my hubby back in May.  I was a success that's for sure.  Here are the center pieces I made.  I used also a mirror square with some flameless tealights.  The candle holders I found for a terrific price at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Plus I can use them whenever I want for any other occasion.  









So that's how the room was set up.  I was able to get a hold of some leather table top coves and they just really completed the look. 








  So that's about it for the Big Day for my Hubby!!

OH YEAH...I couldn't forget this....THE CAKE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment