queen bee cute animation 1 pictures, backgrounds and images

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Centerpieces for Hubby's 50th

So there are some small motorcycles I found from a bakery on-line.  I was able to buy them buy the case!

Here are the sticks that I got to place the motorcycles on.  These were super hard for me to find as I didn't know what they were called.  It was a member on here that said I needed candy apple sticks!!!  Thank you - who ever that was!!!




 So here I am using a hot glue gun on the end of a stick.....getting it ready









 That's all 4 sides of the bucket....it says....Roll On The Throttle


While I was at Michaels, I got a new light for my desk too.....I gotta share it.  



 OK OK...back to business....
Here are the motorcycles all stuck and ready to be used!!!


Here are the motorcycles stuck into the foam...




 So my thought was to get shredded foil to put in the bucket to give it some pizazz.  So I went to Michaels today with my coupons of course.  I was looking at the shredded foil and it was 429 per package.  I'm sure I would have needed 10.  Anyway I was walking around and I see the easter grass......and I say HOT DAYMN!!!!  .69 per bag....yeah that's what I am using.  There went the pizaaz!!!




 TAADAA  that's it folks!!!  1 down 17 to go!!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your blog so I've given you the Stylish Blogger Award! Details are on my blog, Creatingfondmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete