queen bee cute animation 1 pictures, backgrounds and images

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Painting My Family Room

So...if you have followed me somewhat you know how much I want to give my house that beachy look. Well as I am sitting here watching football on TV, I start searching out other bogs.  I found this blog how to paint wood paneling  Needless to say I so excited, as I have to do the same thing.  Well then I am searching this blog a little more and I came across this fireplace happenings which talks and shows you how to paint a brick fireplace.  OH MY...that's also what I need to do.  WOW!  Now I can see a winter project for me to do.  The first thing I am going to have to do is get my DH to take stuff off the walls for me.  Then I can start with filling in nail holes in the wall. 

Pics to come!!!

If you have any suggestions or comments please leave them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment