queen bee cute animation 1 pictures, backgrounds and images

Sunday, May 16, 2010

sewing...

Alright so I got my machine all out of the box and looked over and I have been so excited. i started watching the DVD to learn how to thread a bobbin as well as thread the machine. Well yesterday I went to Joanne's Fabrics and I was able to walk around and take a look what all they had. I needed some thread I didn't have any at all. LOL Found out when I thought I'd be able to thread the machine last weekend. Anyway, I asked if they sold left over parts of material as I am brand new to sewing and I wanted to practice. Sure enough they had a section called "Fabric Remnants" I was more than pleased to say the lease.

So I cut a small portion off the fabric I bought and made my first sewing...

I guess now I need to start finding some patters of things to make. I want to try a valance.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting it out of the box! That was the first step. Can't wait to see what ya make.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete