queen bee cute animation 1 pictures, backgrounds and images

Thursday, February 25, 2010

First Card!

WOW, so I was able to get some music on my blog now. I guess you can tell I am a MADONNA fan!!

OK, so to catch up on here; Last Monday I had surgery on my hand. It's to fix carpel tunnel. It had gotten so bad that my hand was pretty much numb 24/7. I figured now (winter time) was the best to get it fixed.

It's been really tough being home and looking at my scrapping supplies and not being able to do a thing. I get on scrapping message boards as a way to channel my need. I did however place an order on-line for about 90bux worth of supplies. Flowers, brades, and some jewel stickers too! I really want to start making cards in addition to the scrapbooking I do.

In fact, here are pics of the very first card I ever made. I just hope to improve on my skills. It's for a friend of mine who loves shoes. I used my new cricut machine to cut out the shoes from the wedding cart.


1 comment:

  1. That's a really cute card!!!

    Audrey
    http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete